Take ‘n’ Tell
How to play:
1. Put all 16 geometrical forms into the bag.
2. One player will keep the white circle board and white house, while the other keeps the black board and black house. The larger black & white board is placed in between the 2 players.
3. Each player draws one shape from the bag and hides it in his/her own house. It is important that the player does not see what shape the other has.
4. During each turn, a player draws a wooden piece from the bag and places it in the middle.
5. By comparing the shape and color of the objects on the circle, each player must try to figure out what shape and color the other player has.
Each player will continue to draw an object from the bag until they can guess the shape and color of the object that the other player has. The player who first figures out what the other player has is the winner.