According to the General Data Protection Regulation (ΕU 679/2016) you have the following rights:
- You have the right to know which of your personal data we retain and process, their origin, the purposes of the processing as well as the retention period (right of access).
- You have the right to request rectification of inaccurate or outdated data or completion of incomplete data for the data to be complete and accurate (right of rectification).
- You have the right to refuse and/or object to any further processing, to restrict use of your data in the event where their accuracy is contested (right to object).
- You have the right to request restriction of processing of your data (right of restriction).
- You have the right to request erasure of your data from our records to the extent that their processing is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected (right to be forgotten).
- You have the right to receive the personal data you have provided in a structured, commonly used format (right of portability).
- You have the right to at any time withdraw, free of charge, your consent to us to process your personal data. This applies to cases in which data processing is carried out upon consent (eg. I consent to receive newsletters) and not, for example, based on a services contract or required by law (eg. Processing of an order, issuance of an invoice).
- Transfers: If your data is processed by service providers located in countries deemed adequate by the European Commission, we rely on the decision of the European Commission regarding protection your personal information. With respect to transfers to service providers outside the EEA, we rely on the Privacy Shield certification of a service provider or the corporate rules in place by that provider (and approved by the EU data protection authority) to protect your personal information. You have the right to request from us a copy of the standard contractual terms or the other methods used (by contacting us as described below).
- In any case, you have the right to file a complaint with the Hellenic Data Protection Authority, either in writing (1-3 Kifissias street, Postal Code 115-23) or via their website (www.dpa.gr).
The exercise of the rights under 1-6 requires submission of a written request, free of charge, at our store, 10-12 Ippokratous street, Athens, or via e-mail at [email protected], for the attention of Viktoria Kourkaki, tel. +30 210 363 4772.
We will take reasonable measures to verify your identity when handling a request to protect your privacy and security.
We will respond to your request to exercise your rights within 30 days from filing, apart from exceptional circumstances where the time-limit may be extended to 60 additional days if it is deemed necessary, taking into account the complexity of the request and/or the number of requests. In any case, we will promptly inform you about any extension of the time-limit or the reasons which may impede the exercise of your rights.
The details submitted during user registration should be full and accurate and must include the following: full name, address, phone number and current e-mail address.
You can find our detailed personal data protection policy here.